October 10, 2020
- New: Added stereo 3D support for Vulkan games (currently 4 games supported... more are incoming). Big thanks to Helifax for developing the Vulkan stereo 3D driver!
- New: Added "Drivers" tab. Here you can install both Geforce and 3D Vision driver and check for driver health.
- New: Whenever you click on "Play 3D" button and the stereo 3D driver is not installed you are redirected to the "Drivers" tab to show which 3D component is still missing. The tab provides a simple button to install driver components or fix things.
- New: Added error handling when latest Geforce driver is installed. Any Geforce driver beyond version 452.06 is currently unsupported regarding stereo 3D in DirectX 11 games. We apologize for any inconvenience and work on a solution.
- New: Added error handling when people use a laptop 2D monitor for showing anaglyph 3D mode. Nvidia for no reason forbids anaglyph 3D on a laptop monitor. This error case is caught now. For fixing the issue please connect an extra monitor to you PC.
- New: Added a new loading spinner when clicking on the "Play 2D", "Play 3D" buttons
- Changed: Updated 7zip wrapper and 7zip DLL - heavily improved performance for extracting 7zip compressed 3D fixes. E.g. Watch Dogs 2 requires only 30 seconds for extracting the 3D fix now. Formerly it took about 5 minutes to extract the heavily compressed 10 MB file to uncompress it to tje final large size of 1 GB. (Measurements were done a SSD)
- Changed: When installing the stereo driver or enabling 3D the application does not hang any more.
- Changed: Location of Steam client is detected in any case now. This is very important to auto-detect installed games.
- Changed: Framerate limiter is auto removed on app close. This ensures that the framerate limiter is removed at any case. It would formerly fail when people closed 3DFM while the game was still running.
- Changed: Windows Mixed Reality Portal fix is only processed when it is required. Formely it was done / undone no matter if a WMR headset was used.
- Bugfix: Some games showed HUD only while the rest of the screen was black. This bug happened because Nvidia encrypts the convergence driver setting and 3DFM wrote the encrypted setting back to the driver profile which resultat in insane high numbers for the convergence. Driver profiles with a wrong convergence are getting automatically repaired to make 3D work again.
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug where 3dmigoto got not updated on newer Windows 10 versions.
Download Version 1.78 (zip)
Download Version 1.78 (exe)